Befriend the Center
Becoming a Friend of the Center
Please consider joining us as a friend of the Center for the Humanities in an Urban Environment. Your annual contribution of $25 dollars or more will support the programs and projects that make CHUE a unique asset for the FIU and South Florida communities. In addition to the satisfaction you will derive knowing that you are making possible the work of the Center, your gift will entitle you to the following:
- Invitations to private receptions with Center speakers and fellows.
- An invitation to the Center’s end of year dinner.
- Reserved seating at all Center events.
- Public recognition of your support at all events.
- Announcements of special interest to members.
- The opportunity to propose and/or sponsor Center events.
- A subscription to the CHUE newsletter.
- Invitations to events hosted by other FIU Centers and organizations including Writers on the Bay, the Wolfsonian and Frost Museums, and the Green Lecture Series.
To join, please click on the link below. The webpage is secure and all information is protected.
Click here to make a Donation.