*** Fall 2014
- Dark Teens and Dangerous Nature: Neopagan Narratives of Cultural Marginalization with Sarah Pike, PhD. 30th September, 2014.
- Beyond Swastika and Jim Crow: Lessons and Legacies with Alan Berger, PhD., Guy Stern, PhD., Jaqueline Lawton, Tometro Hopkins, PhD. Moderator: Michael P. Gillespie, PhD. 19th October, 2014.
- The Barton Lecture Series on Law and Economics: Economic Perspectives at the SEC with Michael Piwowar. 21st October, 2014.
- State of Exile Studies with Guy Stern, PhD. 23rd October, 2014.
- Beyond Swastika and Jim Crow: Workshop for Miami-Dade County Teachers (Part 1) Beyond Swastika and Jim Crow: Workshop for Miami-Dade County Teachers (Part 2) with Asher Milbauer, PhD., Michael Patrick Gillespie PhD., Donald Cunnigen PhD. 24th October, 2014.
- Beyond Swastika and Jim Crow: FIU reception with James Sutton, PhD., Mark B. Rosenberg, PhD., Roslyn Clark Artis, PhD., Alberto Carvalho, Christine Rupp, Asher Milbauer, PhD., Michael Patrick Gillespie PhD. 26th October, 2014.
- The Academic Experience of Exile with Donald Cunnigen PhD. 27th October, 2014.
- The Spiritual Resistance of Edith Stein and Regina Jonas with Emily Leah Silverman, PhD. 12th November, 2014.
- The Jewish Experience in South Florida with Paul George, PhD. 13th November, 2014.
- Beyond Swastika and Jim Crow - a Black-Jewish Dialogue with Rabbi Solomon Schiff, Bea Hines, Rev. Gregory Pope, Oren Stier, PhD. 16th November, 2014.
- Memorial Service for Professor Phillip L. Marcus. 12th February, 2015.
- Patronage and the Exile Writer with Norman Manea. 23rd February, 2015.
- Teaching Exilic Literature with Norman Manea, Uva de Aragon, Michael P. Gillespie, PhD., Mariane Stanev. Moderator: Asher Z. Milbauer, PhD. 25th February, 2015.
- The Emerging Alliance of Religion and Ecology with Mary Evelyn Tucker, PhD. 26th February, 2015.
- New Voices, New Perspectives with Nathaniel Cadle, PhD., Paul Feigen Baum, PhD., Jason Pearl, PhD., Martha Schoolman, PhD. Moderator: Heather Blatt, PhD. 3rd March, 2015.
- Generational Conversation on Exile with Guillermo H. Cartaya, Pablo Cartaya. 16th March, 2015.
- Multiple Perspectives on Immigration Reform with Archbishop Thomas Wenski, Helen Aguirre Ferre, Gepsie Metellus, Dahlia Walker-Huntington. 18th March, 2015.
- Literature and Crisis Conference Opening Keynote Speaker- Mihoko Suzuki, PhD. 9th April, 2015.
- Literature and Crisis Conference Closing Keynote Speaker-Joshua Landy, PhD. 10th April, 2015.