- Preserving Beauty with Ian Simpkins, Remko Jansonius, and Joel Hoffman, PhD. 18th September, 2013.
- Consuming Passion Panel Discussion with Gail Hollander, PhD., Urban Farmer Muriel Olivares, April Merleaux, PhD., and Chef Keith Kalmonowicz. 27th September, 2013.
- Fauxciutto: Is Italian-American Cuisine Really Italian? with Chef Mark D'Alessandro. 9th October, 2013.
- The Spoken Word with Poet Dorothea Smartt.
- Exile and Patronage: Making Art in Cities of Refuge with Author Chenjerai Hove
- Exile, the Humanities, and Globalization. with Chenjerai Hove, Martin Tucker, PhD., Asher Milbauer, PhD., Nandini Dhar, PhD.
- Applying Jain Principles with Dr. Manoj Jain
- Nature, Art, and Science with David Lee, PhD.
- Good Dirt: Children and Youth Perspectives on Community and School Gardening with Rebecca Zarger, PhD.
- The Continuing Significance of Exile in American Politics with Dean Nicol Rae
- The Cloud-Moving Wind: Exiles, Wanderers and Ordinary Fugitives with Ana Menendez
- Life Among the Stars with James Webb, PhD.
- Anatheism: Between the Secular and the Sacred with Richard Kearney, PhD.
- Oppresive Eating Habits with Miguel A. De La Torre, PhD.
- Revolution in Translation (Part 1), Revolution in Translation (Part 2)
- Collaborators (Part 1), Collaborators (Part 2) Written by Richard Schwartz, Professor Emeritus
- Colors of the World Medieval Paints and Their Origins with Janice McCoy.